From:
Martha Wallner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 11:53:35 -0700
A copyright claim to "radical media" or "community radio" would NEVER hold
up under any reading of Copyright Act. These ideas were not originally
authored by anyone - they can be "trade names" and only for very specific
uses, trademarked - which doesn't exclude others from using the same words
and phrases.

Becky, keep me in the loop, Martha