From:
Salvatore Scifo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salvatore Scifo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:53:51 +0200
Dear All,
further below a message in behalf of our colleague Romuald Stankiewicz
from Poland, founder and manager of one of the most interesting internet
alternative radio stations in Poland, Radio Bez Kitu, based in Krakow.
You can find further information about him at www.radiowiec.com  as well
as http://bezkitu.com/
(in Polish only.)

You can eventually get in touch with him at [log in to unmask]

Best Wishes,

Salvo

 > Hello!
 >
 > I'm Romuald from Radio Bez Kitu - small community internet radio in
Kraków, Poland. I'm looking for volunteer opportunities in other
 > community stations around the world, to develop my experience and see
how other do it. Do you know how I can find station interested in my
 > offer (for example volunteer programme EVS)?
 >
 > Kind regards
 > Romuald Stankiewicz

Salvatore Scifo
Ph.D Candidate, Communication and Media Research Institute (CAMRI)
University of Westminster
www.westminster.ac.uk/camri

TÜBITAK Visiting Research Fellow (2011/2012), Istanbul

Executive Board Member / Webmaster, ECREA
E: [log in to unmask]   W: http://www.ecrea.eu
European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA)

4th European Communication Conference
Istanbul, 24-27 October 2012
www.ecrea2012istanbul.eu

Secretary, Community Media Forum Europe (CMFE)
E: [log in to unmask]   W: http://www.cmfe.eu
CMFE is a network of policy experts, organizations and federations, which aim to support the role of Community Media in Europe.
Registered in Belgium as an International NGO, business n.0822992342

Supported by the EU under the 'Europe for Citizens Programma 2011'