From:
martha rosler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
martha rosler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:34:33 -0400
to the list
my suggestion is that all long posts and papers (over 50 KB, say) be posted on a website; otherwise, if the papers are to be posted to the list, please remove me from the list. (I am often working from a slow dialup connection and in any case have a realitvely small mailbox).
thank you
PS for comparison's sake,  this post, with the 'wrap' or envelope necessary for it to be b emailed, was 775 KB.