From:
Rita Freire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:09:13 -0200
Clemencia and friends, congratulations about the OM wiki
Maybe we could do some experience towards the WSF Global Action Day

Follow the invitation to the alternative media

regards
Rita

Dear Ciranda and World Social Forum Friend,

At the end of this year, organizations and social movements involved
with the World Social Forum process are deciding how to carry out the
Day of Global Action Anti-Davos and For Another Possible World on
January 26th.

Alternative media and networks, journalists, photo/ video/radio makers
and communication activists in different parts of the world will
exchange coverages aiming at a big non-mercantilized mediatic action.

There is an openned working group of communication you could take part
it (ask [log in to unmask]). Our effort is to show that Another World
is Possíbel and Another Communication is Possible. We can send the
call for the 26th January everwhere we want. Que can cover it
according our diversity of points of views.

This shared coverage will be present at Global Action website, WSF
bulletins and will be found in alternative media, social movements and
in the media that respect the WSF process.

To make this effort real, there are some invitations and contacts we
could activate since now.

1)        If you intend to take part in the Global Action on January
26th 2008, please visit the website www.wsf2008.net (it's working).
You can get your passaword, subscribe actions, share informations with
another people around the world.

2)       If you intend to take cover the Global Action on January 26th
2008 for your media, netwok or organization web-site, please return
this message to

[log in to unmask], informing

Your media or organization:
place you intend to be on January 26th:
Actions or organizations you intend to follow on 26th:

3) If you intend to share coverage proposals, suggest links or
send/insert materials about Global Action in shared websites, return
please this message to

[log in to unmask], informing

Name:
Language(s):
City/Country on January 26th:
Mediatic activity you could do:
Name of your media, network, organization and/or list, blog or website (s)

If you prefer, choose the options bellow:

[ ] Text
[ ] Photos
[ ] Audio reports
[ ] Video reports
[ ] 1 minute video
[ ] Links of the coverage at the website........
[ ] Translations (language) ........
[ ] Publication on discussion lists: ........
[ ] Information about newsprints/essays: ........
[ ] Information about radio coverage/program: ........
[ ] Means of publicity other than Internet: ........
[ ] Participation in the free media-lab: ........
[ ] Participation in the media network: ........

Comments:

We kindly ask you to send this message to other contacts that might be
interested in the non-mercantilized mediatic action on Jan 26th