From:
Salvatore Scifo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salvatore Scifo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:17:12 +0100
Dear All,
list members based in the south of England might be interested in
teaching opportunities at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge) in

Alternative Media Cultures
Images and Rhetoric of Conflict

for the second semester of this year.

For further information please contact directly Dr Sarah Barrow (details
below).

All the best,

Salvo