From:
Christian Fuchs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:21:48 +0000
MA in Social Media, University of Westminster

Dear colleagues,

The University of Westminster has announced a new MA in Social Media
that is now open for application.

The goal is that students acquire skills and knowledge for being
critical and reflective social media experts in research and working life.

If you know students or others, who are interested in social media or
such a degree, then it were great if you could forward them the
announcement.

http://www.westminster.ac.uk/courses/subjects/journalism-and-mass-communication/postgraduate-courses/full-time/p09fpsom-social-media-ma

https://www.facebook.com/MASocialMedia

If they have further questions, they can contact either me or my fellow
Course Leader, Prof. Graham Meikle ([log in to unmask]).

Best,
Christian Fuchs
--
Christian Fuchs