OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:09:24 -0800
Dear OWP TC's

I'm looking for presenters for another round of
Special Ed presentations, to be sponsored by the State
Department's Special Ed Department.

We need four presenters February 23 in Lawton and four
presenters March 1 in Ada.  At each one, I'll need a
social studies teacher, a math teacher, a science
teacher, and a language arts teacher.

The audience will be high school special ed teachers,
but it is fine for elementary teachers to present if
you can adapt lesson plans on math, science, language
arts, or social studies to special ed students'
levels.

Each workshop will be three hours long, including a
15-minute break.  You could present the same or a
different workshop in the afternoon.  You'd make $375
for one presentation and $750 for two.  If you have to
drive more than 50 miles, you'll also make 50 cents a
mile for mileage.

Please let me know right away if you're able to
present either or both days.  I'll also need your
program title and description for the flyer.

Thank you.

Janis

Janis Cramer
Co-Director of Inservice