OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:11:15 -0500
This sounds like so much fun...write something wonderful for me...I'll be
outside with Special Olympics athletes and volunteers, pretending I'm not
cold!!

Claudia

Norman North High School
National Board Certified Teacher 2000
Education Leadership Oklahoma
Regional Coordinator

http://www.swishers.us/cls/

"Have the courage to trust love one more time. And always one more time."
Maya Angelou