OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudia Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:51:09 -0500
Priscilla, I think it depends on whether we want a contribution from OWP or
if we'll just contribute to the fund Moore Schools has. If we want an OWP
contribution, is there someone in ILAC we could send checks to? If we don't
want to do that, I'll get the addresses of the Moore High Schools...sounds
like there's a contact person from each school...

I'm a 'bear of little brain;' does someone else have a more efficient idea?

Claudia

Claudia Swisher
Norman North High School
National Board Certified Teacher 2000
ELO Regional Coordinator
OU-OWP Candidate Support Provider

http://www.swishers.us/cls/

"Have the courage to trust love one more time. And always one more time."
Maya Angelou