Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:32:12 +0900
Thank you Juan and all for the updates,

how about posting them (and conference info and photos) on Indymedia India:
india.indymedia.org ?

The editorial collective does not seem active, but the open posting newswire
is working. So please all OM5 participants, post conference info and
updates, reports, photos, videos ("media files") at:

http://prod.india.indymedia.org/india/servlet/OpenMir?do=opensession&session
type=article&language=en

If you cannot manage to post, e-mail me and I will try. :-)
I am trying to contact the editorial team to see if they want to make
ourmedia a feature.

Best,
Gabi