From:
Jack Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:09:35 +0100
And just to let you all know that the Irish government has just passed
new broadcast legislation, which defines community media for the first
time, It also outlines how funding to community media can be improved
and defines media literacy and obliges the broadcasting authority to
support ML.
This has only just been signed into law by president. As soon as pdf
becomes available I'll circulate for your information.

Jack Byrne.