From:
"Fuller, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fuller, Linda
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:33:02 -0400
Hi, Melissa:
     There are 4 chapters dedicated to aboriginal/indigenous experiences
in my book (Linda K. Fuller, Editor) COMMUNITY MEDIA: INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES,
published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2007:

1. Elinor Rennie, Remote beginnings, metropolitan developments: Community and
  indigenous television in Australia.
2. Lorna Roth, (re)Coloring the public broadcasting system in Canada: A case
  study of the aboriginal peoples television network.
3. Yesudhasan Thomas Jayaprakash and Brian Shoesmith, Community radio and
  development: Tribal audiences in south India.
4. Ritva Levo-Henriksson, Media as constructor of ethnic minority identity:
  A Native American case study.

     In addition, there are incredible examples from Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil,
Ghana, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latin America, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, and a
number of other perspectives and (virtual) visions.

Hope this helps!
  Linda Fuller ([log in to unmask])