HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Trammell, Angelia K" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:56:14 -0600
I know a Neonatologist in Fort Smith, AR who came from UAMS. I am not sure what distance they want to travel, but Fort Smith is maybe 1-1.5hours from Fayetteville area.  His name is Douglas Seglem.  He is an excellent doctor and has good repor with families.  Let me know if you need more information on Dr. Seglem.

Angelia Trammell, RNC-NIC, BSN
Newborn Screening Program Nurse Educator
Long-Term Follow-Up
Pediatric Genetics
Arkansas Childrens Hospital
1 Children's Way, Slot 512-22