OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Griffith, Priscilla L.
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:49:41 +0000
TCs please act now.  Contact your representatives in Washington.  This is serious and could mean the end of OWP as we know and love it.

Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
Director of the Oklahoma Writing Project
The University of Oklahoma/The Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190
Norman, Ok 73019
TEL 405-325-3534
FAX 405-325-7841