OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:07:52 -0600
Along those same lines, I have the club's 2-m (certainly), Cushcraft
(probably), circularly-polarized (I think) beam in my shed.  I'm OK with
keeping it for a while, but wanted to remind you all of its existence.  :-)

Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
Feedback? Contact my director, Craig Cochell, [log in to unmask] Thank you!