HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Troxell, Robin M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:38:24 -0500
Groups - I apologize, I used incorrect nomenclature in my previous request.  THe karyotype should read as follows: 45,X[9]/46,X,+r[11].  Thanks and sorry for the misinformation.
Robin