HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Vaz, Sharon A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:40:34 -0500
 I recieved several calls wanting to know if this event will be a webcast. I don't think so but have put in a call to the organizers to let them know that there is a lot of interest in a webcast or a recording that can be watched later. I just got a pdf by the presenters that may provide some more information athough I have not read it yet. I will post a message to the list serv as soon as I find out some information.
 <<2008_geneticizing_disease.pdf>>
Sharon Vaz,MS, RN
Genetic Counselor
State Genetics Education Coordinator
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Screening, Special Services & Sooner Start
Direct Line/Voice Mail - (405) 271-9444 extension 56750
Phone - (405) 271-6617
Fax - (405) 271-4892