HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:53:58 -0600
Hi Lori and Heartlanders!
I am excited about this project, and I have been working on a paper regarding
play therapy in the genetic health care field and am awaiting approval for a
survey I hope to send everyone in the Heartland to evaluate availability of
psychosocial services and particularly if there are any support groups or play
therapy groups for children diagnosed with a genetic disorder. I hope you wont
mind if I use this group for this project I am working on in my master's
program in social work. If not, please let me know.

Using telethealth for support groups is an exciting possibility for our rural
states!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Jayne Brown
ND Division of Medical Genetics