HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Nale, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:42:47 -0600
It was a great way to do a presentation.  I enjoyed it!

I have been wanting to start support groups with telehealth for the last couple of years.   I believe it would be a great service to our families who get little support in rural communities.

Donna Nale
Service Coordinator
Southern Missouri Telehealth Genetics
University Missouri Health Care