SBDC-L Archives

Sooner Ballroom Dance Club

SBDC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Horst Severini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Horst Severini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:58:19 -0500
Hi Delanie,

as I'm sure you've noticed, I managed to create our list serv --
or rather, add a few people to it.

If this email gets there -- which I'm sure it will --
should I add all the others to it?

You can manage it, too, of course, by going to

http://lists.ou.edu/

There you'll have to create your own password on the
Password Registration Page-- presumably with your hotmail address
as email address, so that it'll recognize you as one of the list owners.
Then you can either type sbdc-l in the list name box,
or go through the Web Archives Page and from there to Manage the list,
which will prompt you for your access info.

Everything else is pretty much self explanatory.

Have a good night,

        Horst