HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Wierenga, Klaas J (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:52:24 -0500
What time will we hav to leave on 8/23 to reach Bismarck? I have my biochemical board certification exam on that day...
I think I can pick the time, but am quite sure the earliest time will be 9-12...