HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Luedtke, Julie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:42:42 -0600
That would be nice if she's willing.  I had wanted to go as well but just had too much travel this fall to fit it in.  I'm hoping to go next year.

Sincerely,
Julie Luedtke, Program Manager
Newborn Screening & Genetics
Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
301 Centennial Mall South
Lincoln, NE  68509-5026
402 471-6733
Fax:  402 471-1863
***NOTE NEW E-MAIL*** [log in to unmask]