OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:09:32 -0500
N1MM Logger is what you want.  Excellent program.  Free.  Lots of features,
but pretty simple to get going on.  Generates ADIF for permanent log and
Cabrillo for submission to CQ.

Gary is working on the Dell we acquired.  We'll get it up there, maybe this
afternoon.

Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY