OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K.
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:59:30 +0000
Great info, Peter--Thanks! Though I wasn't at the class, I only knew vaguely what D-STAR is (being a boat anchor operator), so I'm really glad you provided the explanation and the links!

73, Sandy Moore-Furneaux
N5LLL
Sooner Ally