OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K.
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2012 22:11:59 +0000
This is the first I've heard about it, and as I didn't know about it until just now, I agreed yesterday to do a special supervised "visitation" for our granddaughter so she & her mother (and I) can attend an advent party together.

Sandy N5LLL