OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Laws, Peter C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Laws, Peter C.
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:42:22 +0000
Nothing to it, really. It apt-get installed just fine on Ubuntu and then "just worked".  I was worried about having to fiddle to get the USB cable for the Waxonwaxoff to work but Linux just saw it and called it /dev/ttyUSB0.  Selected that in the GUI and away we went.  I guess I did have to select the radio type somewhere.

I plan to try it on my "radio PC" that runs W7e this weekend.

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] (Remote)