OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:07:41 -0600
If you want to be a communications volunteer at the upcoming OKC Marathon,
see below.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5, is the contact for more information ([log in to unmask])

Begin forwarded message:

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16