HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Neil Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 07:23:15 -0700
Hi Robin,

How are you?  I was just checking in to see if you received the kits I
sent you and if there are any cases (prenatal) that you may be
interested in sending to CMDX?  Please let me know if I can help you in
any way.

Neil

Neil Seltzer
Regional Sales Manager, Central US
Combimatrix Molecular Diagnostics
310 Goddard,  Suite 150
Irvine, CA  92618
cell 314.412.2201
ph  949.753.0624
fax 636.489.1942
www.cmdiagnostics.com

CMDX E-mail Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be
legally privileged and confidential. This information is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. Unauthorized
interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate
applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of any of this communication is
please notify the sender immediately and delete all of the information.