OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:19:47 -0700
Middle School and High School Teachers--

Today is the deadline to register for the “Write To
Win”
Centennial Writing Conference for Students and
Teachers
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Meinder’s School of Business, Oklahoma City University

If you plan to come, please e-mail or fax the attached
registration form to me today, letting me know how
many students you're bringing.  If you don't have the
students' names yet, you can send those to me no later
than Friday.

Dr. N. Scott Momaday, Oklahoma Centennial State Poet
Laureate, will be the guest speaker for the Oklahoma
Writing Project’s 10th annual fall “Write To Win”
conference. The State Poet Laureate program is
facilitated by the Oklahoma Humanities Council on
behalf of Governor Brad Henry. Focus of this year’s
conference will be the Oklahoma Centennial.  Each
teacher may bring 5 students, grades 6-12.  (Sorry,
space limits us to no more than 5.)  Parents and
student teachers are welcome, too.