OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:16:37 -0700
Dear TC's--

Now is the time to register for the 2008 OWP fall drive-in conference, with wonderful new presentations by the OWP 2008 Summer Institute class.  Program and registration form are attached.  You may register just by responding to this e-mail and giving me your name and school.  2008 SI class members as well as all SI coaches also need to register just so I'll be sure you're coming.

All OWP TC's may attend the conference for free.  Other teachers must pay $15 if they pre-register or $20 if they register on site.  We will take cash, check, or school purchase order at registration.

We encourage all of you to bring someone from your school to keep you company at this drive-in.  You know how much you can learn in such a short space of time.

Hope to hear from lots of you.

Janis

Janis Cramer
Co-Director of Inservice