Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:10:40 +0900
Thank you Dorothy for circulating the info!

I hope many of you can take action individually or with your organizations.
Please translate and circulate information in your country (I'm doing so in
Japan where about half of the country's active media activists have visited
MEDIACT).

For those who are not familiar with MEDIACTs involvement in OURmedia, they
have participated in many OM conferences, promoted OM in Korea and even
offered to host OURmedia some years ago. You have probably seen MJ Kimıs
contributions to this list in the past.

In addition to the general actions suggested below,
€I wonder if we could put out a statement as OURmedia network to support
MEDIACT.

=================
Again the key info:

> 1) Sign http://www.gopetition.com/online/33662.html
> Media and democracy in South Korea: Save Mediact
>
> 2) For updates: Join ACT NOW to save MediAct & Independent Media in Korea!
> facebook page:
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=273091817582&ref=nf
>
> 3) Call KOFIC's Chairman Cho, Hee Moon  82-2-958-7521
> or email: [log in to unmask]
> cc: [log in to unmask]
>
> More info:
>
> Mediact website: http://www.mediact.org <http://www.mediact.org/>