OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Effinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:56:30 -0500
You have been added to the Oklahoma Writing Project mailing list by Sandra
Effinger, Technology Liaison ([log in to unmask]). This email address was chosen
because it is the one that OWP has on file for you.

Previously we housed our mailing list with Topica; formerly a free service, now
replete with inappropriate ads. Within the next month that list will be discontinued
and you will no longer receive email from [log in to unmask] though any other Topica
lists you may have joined will remain unaffected.

This service is housed at the University of Oklahoma as a courtesy to the OWP. You
may choose to remove yourself from the subscription list if you do not want to receive
email messages from OWP.

You can manage your subscription by going to the OWP Subscriber Page --
      http://lists.ou.edu/archives/owp.html

You will receive a much more complicated and technical "welcome message" from
the OU list owners which you may wish to save since it will include more detailed
information about your membership on this list,.

Sandra Effinger
technology Liaison

P. S. Don't forget to visit ouw web page (http://www.ou.edu/special/owp) and our web
log (http://blogs.writingproject.org/blogwrite24/), now re-structured as our very own