OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:47:56 -0800
Dear TC's--

If you're interested in helping the cause for federal
funding for the National Writing Project, please read
this call for help below.  I've attached a letter
including statistics about the Oklahoma Writing
Project.  Please feel free to revise, adding pertinent
information about the impact OWP has had on your
teaching.  Thanks for your support.

Janis

--- National Writing Project <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.writingproject.org/Resources/dcupdate/tips.csp#tips.