OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:55:58 -0800
Shelbie Witte, SI class of 2000, has been nominated
for the Executive Committee of the NCTE.  She was a
co-director of the Summer Institute for two years and
also served as OWP Tech Liaison.  She is now teaching
in Kansas and will be co-director of the Flint HIlls
Writing Project Summer Institute this year.  When you
receive your ballot from NCTE, please take the time to
look for Shelbie's name.