OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:58:44 -0800
Fellow Educators,

The Oklahoma City Community College Department of
Language Arts is
planning its Fifth Annual Spring Writing Symposium,
which will be held on
the OCCC campus on Friday, April 13, 2007.  We are
currently looking for
creative and informed people to share some of their
innovative methods
for instructing composition and integrating writing
into their
curriculum.  If you would like to share some of your
ideas, or you would simply
like to learn from others in the field, you are
invited to participate
in the Spring Writing Symposium.

Attached you will find a call for submissions for
presentations for
this one-day event for those who value student
writing.  Proposals must be
received by February 5, 2007.

Please share this invitation with anyone you know who
might be
interested in giving a presentation or in attending
the Spring Writing
Symposium, including instructors in higher education
or secondary schools,
adjunct instructors, and college students.  You will
receive a schedule of
events once it has been finalized.

For further information, please contact me.

Thank you,

Pamela Stout
Arts & Humanities
Oklahoma City Community College
(405) 682-1611, ext. 7219

encl: Spring Writing Symposium 2007 call for
submissions