From:
Adilson Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:33:14 -0200
Hi Becky, Dorothy, Gabi and all,
I fwd Dorothy's message to the academic and communication activist
lists that I sign, with a short text in portuguese calling the
attention of alternative and (state)public media in Brazil. I think
that it could be covered by the alternative media and also, but also
important is the institutional participation of academic and activist
organizations (like OurMedia and IAMCR) in the pressure.
Best,
Adilson