OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Laws, Peter C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Laws, Peter C.
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:29:19 +0000
Well, then.

I thought I had the perfect score on the ACT, too.  My score got me in, so any more effort would have been a waste - perfect!

::puts finger to ear::

OK, I'm being told that's not the same thing.

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] (Remote)