OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:52:12 -0800
Dear OWP TC's--

Wow!  Lots of exciting stuff below!  Please let me or
Priscilla know if you're interested in taking
advantage of any of the NWP initiatives below.

Janis

--- National Writing Project <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/06am/print/nwp_docs/507

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_e/179

http://www.csrq.org/CSRQreportselementaryschoolreport.asp

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/06am/print/nwp_e/166?x-t=outcome.view

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_docs/266

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_docs/269

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_e/180

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_e/178

http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwp_e/171

> APPLY ONLINE NOW FOR PROFESSIONAL WRITING RETREAT ––
> NWP is sponsoring two qualitatively different
> professional writing retreats this summer. The
> retreats highlight the value of teachers writing
> about their practice and create the time and support
> for this work. Retreat A (June 14-17, 2007) serves
> participants who are in the process of writing first
> drafts. Retreat B (August 2-5, 2007) is tailored to
> the needs of writers with a completed draft who are
> ready to tackle final editing and preparation for
> publication. Both retreats will be held at Sunrise
> Springs in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Application
> deadline: MARCH 19.
> http://www.writingproject.org/cs/nwpp/print/nwpn/22

Janis Cramer
Co-Director of Inservice