OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:30:57 -0700
Dear OWP Teacher Consultants--

I need your help as I am presently working on the annual OWP site report for the National Writing Project.  Please let me know if you have presented any of the following during this time frame--September 1, 2007-August 31, 2008:

•	a workshop for your school or district
•	a workshop for another school or district
•	a student writing camp
•	a conference session other than for OWP (OCTE, ORA, OEA, etc)
•	or any other in-service work

If, so, please e-mail me this information:
•	date of presentation
•	place
•	time (length of presentation)
•	type of participants (teachers, administrators, and/or students)
•	number of participants (estimate if necessary)

If you presented at one of the OWP conferences for students or teachers, I already have this information.  If you presented at a school or district, I may have all of the information except the number of participants.

I know this sounds like tedious work, but we need to report all the work we do.  Our work reflects the success of not only on our own writing project site but of the National Writing Project.

Thank you for your help with this annual assignment.

Janis

Janis Cramer
Co-Director of Inservice
Oklahoma Writing Project