ARCHEOWEB-L Archives

Updates to Oklahoma Archeological Survey website

ARCHEOWEB-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mary Ann Drass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Ann Drass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:52:44 -0600
Greetings

We now have an article on the Survey's website written by Leland Bement,
Ernie Lundelius, Jr., and Richard Ketchum about a Calf Creek point in a
bison skull and some very cool movies of the CT scan of the skull. This can
be accessed from the "New in Oklahoma Archeology" section of the Survey's
home page.

www.ou.edu/cas/archsur/

Those of you who know Allen and Monica Marshall will be glad to know that
Monica is back from her tour of duty in Iraq.  There's a note and some
photos on the OAS website that can be accessed from the homepage.

www.okarcheology.org

Thanks and, if you notice any problems with either site, please let me know.

Mary Ann Drass