ARTHISTORY-L Archives

Art History Association

ARTHISTORY-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Stephanie Huey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:44:05 -0500
Hello all,

Art History Association will be having an end-of-the-semester party on Friday, May 5th. We will be meeting at
Bison Witches on Main Street at 6pm to eat dinner and will be doing the ArtWalk around 7pm. Bring money for
dinner, but ArtWalk is free! It should be great fun, so even if you haven't been able to make it to any of the other
events this year, come to this one!

We'll also be deciding on next year's President and VP of Art History Association since I'm graduating and
Karen is now a fully-employed adult. If you're a grad student (or awesome undergrad), definitely show up for
this!

If you can't make dinner but still want to do the ArtWalk, just meet us at Bison Witches around 7pm.

See the blurb about ArtWalk on this page for more info:

http://www.normanarts.org/events/index.html?Month=5

Hope to see you all there,
Stephanie