ARTHISTORY-L Archives

Art History Association

ARTHISTORY-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Stephanie Huey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:58:28 -0600
Hi all,

This is just to let you know that UOSA has agreed at the last minute to fund our trip to see the Mexican Masters show at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art tomorrow. That means your admission (if you show up at 6pm in the foyer) is FREE!! This is really a great show and I encourage everyone to come see it.

Click the link below if you need directions to the museum:
http://okcmoa.com/visit_info.htm#map

Don't forget, we're meeting at 6pm in the foyer of the museum by the tall Chihuly sculpture!
Hope to see you there!!

Stephanie