ARTHISTORY-L Archives

Art History Association

ARTHISTORY-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Stephanie Huey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:56:40 -0500
Hi guys,

This is just a reminder that Art History Association will be touring the Oklahoma City Museum of Art TOMORROW at 4pm! We are getting a behind-the-scenes tour and we'll also have a chance to see the new exhibit, Artist as Narrator. It should be a great time and I hope to see a bunch of you there! (And it's free!)

For people coming from Norman: If you would like to carpool up to the museum, just meet in the front lobby of the school of art at 3:15pm.

For anyone meeting us at the museum: we will meet in the front lobby of the OKC museum (by the giant Chihuly sculpture) at 4pm.

Hope to see you all there!
-Stephanie