ARTHISTORY-L Archives

Art History Association

ARTHISTORY-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Stephanie Huey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:05:26 -0500
Hello all,

This is just a short reminder that Art History Association will be hosting our fall Pot-luck picnic at Lion's Park
(the corner of Flood and Symes) THIS Thursday, September 15th at 5:00pm. If it starts raining we will transport
over to FJ 203. We'll be discussing activities for the upcoming year, so bring your favorite dish and a friend!

Also, for anyone who wishes, we will be going over and attending the Kac lecture at 7pm, so don't worry about
having to miss it.

Thanks!
Stephanie