DESIGNLEARNING-L Archives

For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design.

DESIGNLEARNING-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

"Ross, Stewart" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:49:02 +0000
We have many professors using IF-AT forms which serve as pre-lectures.  These are "scratch off" lottery looking sheets that groups of students take as quizzes in preparation for the presentation by the instructor and can be used in many other ways too.

Stewart Ross, Ph.D.
Director of Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Minnesota State Mankato
Morris Hall 267
Mankato, MN  56003
507-389-1098 office