DESIGNLEARNING-L Archives

For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design.

DESIGNLEARNING-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 05:51:32 -0600
I just want to update everyone about some new resources that are now
available for learning about good course design.  These are described on the
"Designing Better Learning Experiences" website, in the tab on "Learning
Design Basics".

In the section on "*Online Resources*", there is information about *two new
online courses* on course design.

In the section on "*Workshops*", there are two updates:

   - The first is information about a new campus workshop specifically
on *"Designing
   Online and Hybrid Courses."*
   - The second is current information about the *Annual National
Workshop*on course design that will be offered this coming May by Dee
Fink &
   Associates.

If you or your colleagues would like to participate in any of these, you can
either let me know or, for most of them, you can register online.

My Best,  Dee