DESIGNLEARNING-L Archives

For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design.

DESIGNLEARNING-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:35:16 -0600
Members on the "Design Learning" listserv:

I just discovered a problem with the listserv on the "Design Learning"
website:  For some strange reason, it was set so that ONLY the owners could
post to it.

I have changed those settings so that anyone who has subscribed to it can
post to it - which is the way I meant for it to be from the beginning.

To check this out, could one or two of you try posting to it and see if it
goes through?
     If not, email me at:  [log in to unmask]

My apologies for the problem!

Thanks,  Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)