DESIGNLEARNING-L Archives

For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design.

DESIGNLEARNING-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:22:27 -0600
Hello All,

I have had 3 responses so far, to my "All Call" for ideas on assessing
different kinds of significant learning, from:

   - Jeff Straw, NW Michigan College
   - Larry Schankman, Univ of Wisconsins - La Crosse
   - Catherine Garland, Castleton College (VT)

Keep them coming; I/we still need more!

Many thanks to all of you,   Dee

--