DESIGNLEARNING-L Archives

For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design.

DESIGNLEARNING-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:47:48 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
"For college professors globally, to dialogue about course design." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
I am implementing pre-lectures into my second semester general chemistry class this semester. Early observations are fairly positive. It is nice hearing students use fancy terms like "microstates" during class discussions. Has anyone else had experience implementing pre-lectures? I would love to hear about any successes and challenges.

Dave

David Wilson
Associate Professor of Biology and Chemistry
Parkland College
Champaign, IL 61821
217-351-2371