EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Osburn, Gene (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:00:14 -0600
Thanks for the example. I should have it fixed by tomorrow. I am at work now and will not get back to my computer until in the am.

 The error message in the second paragraph is because of a missing directory on your computer.
I will include a fix for that too when I send an update of PatientCareScribe.exe  --should be tomorrow. I have made the interaction with Medication List, Allergy List and Immunization much easier and robust. I will go over their use when I send the update to you.

Gene